A Warm Welcome to Grenada
Home to Prickly Bay Marina - the only official port of entry on the south coast of the island!
12 degrees North and 61.45 degrees West will find you in view of the stunning Prickly Bay Waterside properties, in the deep, calm waters of Prickly Bay, home to our Marina.
Your welcome here is guaranteed any day of the week, as for all seven days we are home to Customs, Immigrations and Health Officers. This means that your vessel can enter or depart on the day of your choice. A call to our office will give you access to agency services for clearance assistance, should you need any additional help.
Mariners Log - All You Need To Know!
- Monday to Saturday 8:30am to 5:30pm
- Sunday and Public Holidays 10:00am to 2:00pm.
- Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Saturday 9:00am to 4:00pm
- Sunday and Public Holidays 10:00am to 2:00pm
Custom and Immigration
- Monday to Friday 8:00am to 4:00pm
- Closed between 12 noon and 1:00pm
- Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays 9:00am to 2:00pm.
To clear out please come ½ hour prior closing time. Clearance can be granted outside of office hours. Overtime fee will be applied.
Important information to make your stay comfortable and worry free:
- Cruiser’s Net - Monday to Saturday VHF Ch 66 from 7:30 am. Standby, 68 during the day and night
- Police Control - VHF Ch. 16 24/7 Tel : 911
- Coast Guard - VHF Ch. 16 - Tel: 399 or (+473) 444-1931
- Rescue 1 - VHF Ch. 16. after 5:00 pm (+473) 418-8151 or (+473) 415-1132
Rescue 1 is a voluntary service maintained by PBM. All donations are welcome.
- No anchoring between docks and channel markers and mooring ball positioned in front of docks and marked PBM.
- Use of restroom are for marina guests only. Other visitors, please enquire at Marina Office.
- Garbage collection is from 8:30am to 10:30am Monday to Saturday. Please check PBM rate sheet for fee. Dumping of garbage outside of the bin is against the law and liable of fines up to 250 USD.
- Parking on PBM premises is reserved for Bar and Restaurant Patrons and Marina Guests. Other visitors please inquire at Marina Office. Non-authorized vehicles may be removed at owner’s expense.
For all PBM service rates, please download the current rate sheet.
We can offer you free Wi-Fi service at the Marina.
A boat captain with almost three decades of experience, Davide can assist and advise on literally any boat-related issue. Whatever your challenge, he will help you find the best solution for your voyage schedule and your budget.
Once you arrive in Prickly Bay just follow the buoyed channel, this will lead you straight to our docks and mooring field.
At PBM we have 3 docks where we can offer a total of 24 “stern to” berths, for both Monohull and Catamaran vessels. We can accommodate vessels up to 180’ in length and charges are made by linear foot. You will find our rates very reasonable, especially for medium to long-term stays. The docks are all fixed structures supported by steel reinforced concrete piles. Mooring lines are attached to the bottom of each berth; so no need to use your anchor.
In front of the docks we have a mooring field with 20 mooring ball(s) available for both Catamarans and Monohulls, up to 60’ in length. All our ground tackle and raiser, both for the docks and mooring balls, are inspected and serviced by a professional dive company every 6 months. Vessels at the docks and on the mooring balls have free access to our Wifi, garbage disposal bin and to the Marina restrooms and showers.
Fresh Water and Electricity are available at each berth. Our docks (see plan) MH1 and MH2 are fitted with single phase 240V 16 and 32 A; our dock D is fitted with single phase 220V 60A, 110V 50A and three phase 400V 100A. All outlets are 50Hz.
Please inform the Marina Office of your vessels requirements at the time of your reservation so that we can ensure that your berth position meets the needs of your vessel. We offer 24 hour service, however for arrival or departure outside of office hours OT charges may be incurred. Please ask when making your reservation.
We are associated with STW and we can offer discounted rates to any STW members.
Central to our operation is our fuel station which opens 7 days per week.
Our fuel dock is located at the “T” end of dock D and is 42’ long and 8’ wide. Vessels up to 75’ in length can come alongside, vessels over 75’ in length should come “stern to”, and drop their own anchor/s.
At the fuel dock we have a double high flow (30 gals/min) marine dispenser for both diesel and gasoline (petrol). Flow rate can be adjusted for smaller vessels and/or containers and the nozzle is made for standard size deck fill hole.
Our products are stored in underground double walled tanks and are filtered twice before reaching the nozzle. Clean and waterless fuel is guaranteed and samples are available upon request.
We specialize in bunkering large vessels with duty free diesel (minimum 300 gals). Pricing for large bunker(s) is very competitive and no extra charges are added for port dues, pilots fees or broker’s fee.
Call us or send an email for a quote:
Phone: (+473) 439-5265
Phone: (+473) 415-1132
- Experienced diesel mechanics on all major diesel engine brands.
- A Yanmar authorized dealer with a certified Yanmar mechanic.
- Constant and fast supply of original parts and complete engines.
- Services range from a simple oil change to complete vessel re-powering.
Call in or email for more details of our products and services.
- We work with experienced technician(s) and are able to ‘troubleshoot’ and service the majority of electric and electronic components on your vessel.
- Prickly Bay Marina is a ‘Mastervolt’ dealer for Grenada so we can offer fast and efficient supply and installation of any Mastervolt system on board your vessel.
- Air conditioning and refrigeration technician on site
- Marlon Alexander, a talented and certified Grenadian technician, services vessels at the dock or in the bay. Marlon is presently responsible for all A/C and refrigeration requirements for the entire Prickly Bay Waterside development and Prickly Bay Marina.
- Low and high pressure hydraulic systems - serviced and repaired
- Most standard fittings and seals can be found on island.
Treat your "Lady" to some TLC!
- World class care for your boat
- Extra cleaning inside and outside and/or a well deserved polishing
- Tried, tested and personalized techniques for cleaning decks, topside, teak, bilges and interiors.
- An in depth knowledge of different compounds and surfaces ensures that we find the right combination for a perfectly polished finish!
There is nothing to compare with the finished look of surfaces painted with AWLGRIP.
- We work with AWLGRIP trained professionals to give the best work possible.
- We use both spray and brush applications.
- We specialize in ”non-skid” deck painting.
Call us or email for more information.
Our latest addition is a well stocked Marine Shop at the Marina Office to assist you with your boat needs.
We are an agent for Island Water World and can supply almost everything that is in the catalog and which might not be found in our store.
Same day delivery service is offered.
If you need advice on any items or system(s), please ask the Marina Manager, he will be happy to assist you ... in 4 different languages!
Central to the Marina is our renowned, on-and-off island, “TIKI BAR”, Restaurant & Pizzeria.
Daily Happy Hours from 5:00pm to 6:00pm make us a favourite watering hole for ‘landlubbers’ and seafarers alike!
Can be arranged on request, at no extra cost, at the Marina Office.
Can be arranged on request, at no extra cost, at the Marina Office.
"Grenada Marina Taxi Association" can be found on the Marina compound.
Have your laundry taken care of for you on site.
LPG bottle re-filling.
The tranquil waters of the Caribbean Sea make for smooth sailing and provide safe harbour all year round. However, we realize that ‘real life’ may also be making demands on your time. So for the yachtsmen and women who need to share their passion for boats with other commitments, we offer a tailored management services for your vessel.
This service is all about providing what you need, to give you peace of mind.
Should you choose not to sail during the North Atlantic Hurricane Season (01 June to 30 October), we can offer you a practical and affordable alternative to ‘dry storage’. Your vessel can be moored at our dock, under our ‘Hurricane Plan’ offer. Any cause for concern will be properly addressed based upon our 25 continuous years of hurricane season experience, right here in Grenada.
Prickly Bay Marina welcomes many yachts, owners and some potential buyers throughout the year. As you know, boats like any other form of property are bought and sold. With thirty years of boating experience, we pride ourselves on giving sound advice for such transactions.
Feel free to contact the Marina Manager for information.
Sailing Yacht "Quay 3" (Elan 37')
We offer one day or half day sail on board “Quay III” - an Elan 37' - for some exciting sailing with an experienced skipper who will share his passion for sailing with you.
- Full Day (9:00am - 5:00pm) - US$ 500.00
- Half Day (12:00pm - 4:00pm) - US$ 300.00
- Captain included.
"Never Say Never" (Phantom 38')
For the adrenaline seekers or just for who is in a hurry, we offer day or half day tours on “Never say Never”, a Phantom 38’ powered by 600 hp for some very stylish fast cruising.
- US$ 150.00 / hour (minimum 3 hours)
- Captain included
- Off island on request.
One of our favorites is the unique "Donut Boat", serious fun for a party up to 18 people, available to hire by the hour.
- US$ 45.00 for the first hour, US$ 40.00 every hour after
- Full Day (9:00am - 5:00pm) US$ 225.00
- Must present valid boat license, otherwise captain will be provided for US$ 10.00 / hour.
For pictures of the boats please click here.
Prickly Bay Marina is the home of RESCUE 1. This is a voluntary 24/7 emergency service which serves the south cost of the island. Distress calls, security or medical issues are answered to the best of our ability we are also linked with Grenada Coast Guard and the Police Control.
Call: VHF Ch 16
24/7 emergency number: (+473) 418-8151 or (+473) 415-1132.